Monday, August 12, 2013
iZotope have released an update, version 2.03 for Trash 2.
Trash 2.05a is a free update available to registered users. Just go to the iZotope website and use your registered account email address to download the latest update.
Updates to authorization system to support the use of iLok License Manager v3.0
Changes to Operating System Support:
Added support for OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
Added support for Windows 10
Fixed an issue with dialog boxes not showing on OS X El Capitan
Fixed intermittent crashes and improved stability for 64-bit AAX plug-ins in Pro Tools 11+ on Windows operating systems.
Trash 2.03 enhancements and fixes:
- Fixed an issue in 64-bit AAX when certain sliders were synced to the host.
- Other minor bug fixes
Previous Trash 2.02 enhancements and fixes:
- Plug-in formats: Added 64-bit AAX support for Pro Tools 11
- Please note: This update no longer supports 32-bit AAX. Customers accustomed to using 32-bit AAX in Pro Tools 10 can instead use the RTAS plug-in format without any degradation in audio quality. For your convenience, any session saved with the 32-bit AAX version of Trash will automatically open with RTAS.
Supported operating systems:
- Windows: XP (32-bit), Vista (64-bit), 7 (32- & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32- & 64-bit)
- Mac: OS X 10.6 or later (Intel-based Macs only)
Pro Tools 7.4–11 (RTAS, AudioSuite, 64-bit AAX), VST, VST3, Audio Unit, DirectX
Plug-in host compatibility:
Compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit hosts like Pro Tools 7.4+, Cubase, Nuendo, GarageBand, Logic, SONAR, ACID, Vegas, Ableton Live, and many more