Everything you need to know to get started
Cubase 5 was just announced by Steinberg at the NAMM show and it´s got tons of great new features which Ask Video will show you in their brand new Cubase 5 Tutorial series.
In Level 1 of this 4 part series Ask Video will take you through everything you need to know to get started. They will start right at the beginning with setup, and taking a tour of the new interface. All the basics will be covered - plus they´ll start to dig into some advanced features.
If you´re new to Cubase or want some help getting accustomed to the latest version, than this DVD is perfect. It´s also great for those advanced users out there that haven´t loaded up a project in a while and need a quick refresher. This DVD is perfect for all Cubase users!! It’s the next best thing to having the expert right there beside you.
With thousands of hours of seminar experience under his belt, Cubase Guru Steve Kostrey explains in a step by step, easy to follow style, how to get the most out of Cubase 5.
About Steve Kostrey: Product specialist and clinician at Steinberg Canada from 1995-2005, during which he has demonstrated every aspect and feature of Cubase at literally hundreds of clinics to thousands of musicians. Steve shares his wealth of knowledge and experience with you in this DVD.
- 32 Videos
- Over 3 hours of professional instruction
- Extremely high quality tutorial videos
- Easy to use interface
- Made for Cubase 5 but also great for users of Cubase LE, Cubase AI, Cubase SX3, Cubase 4 and Nuendo.
- Mac OS X & Windows compatible
- DVD-Rom, DVD (NTSC) and DVD (PAL) all in one package!
Cubase 5 Tutorial DVD Level 1 Content:
32 high quality professional videos
1. MIDI Setup
2. Audio Setup
3. New Project
4. Tracks - example video (English)
5. Track Presets
6. The Transport
7. The Project Page
8. Tools 1
9. Tools 2
11. Real or Virtual MIDI
12. MIDI Recording
13. VST Connections
14. Recording Audio 1 - example video (Francais)
15. Recording Audio 2
17. Loop Recording 1
18. Loop Recording 2
21. MIDI Editing - example video (Deutsch)
22. Audio Editing 1
23. Audio Editing 2
24. The Event Infoline
25. The Mixer 1 - example video (Italiano)
26. The Mixer 2
27. The Arranger Track
28. Key Commands & Macros
30. Virtual Keyboard - example video (Espanol)
31. Managing Audio 1
32. Managing Audio 2