Please note: The Kontakt format is only compatible with full retail versions of Native Instruments’ Kontakt 4.2.3 and up.
Times have changed in the years since the release of Big Bad Bass Guitar Vol 1: Modern hard rock has become more forceful and assertive, deeper and darker and more intricate and nimble. These stylistic changes are what brought about the second volume of Big Bad Bass Guitar.
Big Bad Bass Guitar Vol 2 is centered around ten suites, each with 55+ parts comprised of riffs, rhythms, lines, progressions, transitions, endings, slides and chords. All bass parts lock with their guitar counter-parts from Big Bad Guitars Vol 2 and vice-versa.
As part of Nine Volt Audio’s BPM Flex Series™ the loops can be used at a wide range of tempos.
Angular, melodic, aggressive, and designed to create song structure, Big Bad Bass Guitar Vol 2 is ready to meet any composer or writer’s hard rock needs.
- Big Bad Bass Guitar Vol 2 features 706 files in the Stylus RMX, REX, Kontakt 4, ACID Wav and Apple Loop formats.
- Every part has been performed on a Gibson Thunderbird bass in a “Dropped C#” tuning.
- Big Bad Guitars Vol 2 presents a selection of 100 “Toolbox” parts comprised of chromatic 8th note loops, 16th note loops, palm muted single notes, and sustained notes. These are designed to supplement any suite or stand on their own as the backbone to any track.
- Big Bad Bass Guitar Vol 2 does not require the user to convert the library using RMX’s SAGE Converter. Simply decompress the files and drag-and-drop the “Big Bad Bass Guitar V2” folder into RMX’s “User Libraries” folder. Although it’s quick and easy, we supply visual instruction in the .pdf.
- The Kontakt format is only compatible with full retail versions of Native Instruments’ Kontakt 4.2.3 and up. The free Kontakt Player will only allow for a few minutes of unrestricted use before timing out.
Download Size: (RAR files) Acid Wav: 231.4Mb
Apple Loops: 225.6Mb
Kontakt and Rex2: 247.6Mb