Academic version of the original Cross-fusion virtual synthesizer
Important information for Students and Teachers. A valid academic ID must be submitted to us within 6 days of placing an order along with either this form for students or this form for teachers.
Important information for Institutions. Please fax us a purchase order for this item and we will dispatch it to you within 2 working days accompanied by an invoice.
"Blue proved its worth with some wonderful rhythmic sounds... Let me put it another way: There used to be two third-party synths that I routinely relied on in addition to those that come with Live and Logic. Now there are three." - Keyboardmag US
Blue is a professional, easy-to-use, cross-fusion virtual synthesizer by sound designer Rob Papen and music software developer Jon Ayres.
This new cross-fusion synthesis delivers FM Synthesis, Phase Distortion, Synthesis, Wave Shaping Synthesis and Subtractive Synthesis in one creative combination!
Blue has six oscillators which can be connected in various ways, two analogue style modeled stereo filters, an enormous range of processing and modulation options and an incredibly powerful sequencer and arpeggiator, all brought together with the inspirational Rob Papen presets for a wide range of musical styles.
Despite these heavy features, Blue is so easy-to-use thanks to its user interface and the innovative ‘easy edit’ page for quick sound changes!
BLUE - it will exceed your expectations!
- Six Oscillator modules which include Analogue, Additive and Spectral type waveforms.
- Two analogue modeled stereo Multimode filters.
- Nine Envelopes, AHDSFR type. Direct connection to the Oscillators to make sound editing fast and easy.
- Four Multi-Envelopes, these free highly sophisticated envelopes can be built up using up to 16 sections.
- Ten LFOs with various waveforms and are midi-syncable.
- Three modulation Step-sequencers.
- Modulation Matrix with 2 pages of 10 slots.
- 32 step mono sequencer, with sequencer length, speed adjust, slide amount, swing amount, volume smoothing.
- 32 step arpeggiator, with sequencer, seq length, speed adjust, slide amount, swing amount and step length control.
- Poly/Mono/Legato/Seq/Arp synthesizer play modes. Portamento featuring legato, switch-able constant time/constant rate.
- Unison 2 / Unison 4 / Unison 6 mode with detuning.
- Chord memory with strum function
- Adjustable Precision setting per oscillator to simulate the instability of vintage analogue synthesizers.
- 16-voice polyphony. Voice amount control.
Download FREE demo version here