Comprehensive 20GB collection of interior and exterior car sounds
This Boom Library sample collection is the result of the company´s sound FX work on the Disney Pixar xBox360 video game ´Rush´. You can read more about this project over on the Time+Space blog
As Boom Library´s work on ´Rush´ proved, this library is a useful resource for producers and composers who create audio tracks for films, TV shows and video games, as well as commercials.
For the recording of these WAV samples, Boom Library completely wired ten every day cars including a VW Polo, a Vauxhall/Opel Corsa, a Mercedes Benz 300SE, and a Fiat Panda to name a few.
A super-quiet test track was rented for the recordings and as a result, this 20Gb+ downloadable library delivers pristine long takes of drive-bys, car engine sounds, exhaust sounds, honks, doors, trunks and more.
Car interior sounds such as switches, ventilation, indicators, handbrakes and more were also recorded to present a truly comprehensive sample package.
As with all Boom LIbrary titles, all the files contain extensive metadata to provide you with the fastest and easiest workflow possible.
96 kHz / 24-bit High Definition audio
10 everyday cars
20+GB data (multichannel recordings)
Don´t waste time: well-grounded Soundminer metadata
- Mercedes Benz 300SE 3.0 (1991) - gasoline
- BMW 318i 1.8 (1991) - gasoline
- VW Polo 6N1 (1996) - gasoline
- Peugeot 307 SW (2004) - gasoline
- Subaru Forester 2.5 XS (2006) - gasoline
- Opel Corsa C 1.4 (2007) - gasoline
- Audi A3 (2007) - gasoline
- BMW 1 series (2009) - gasoline
- Fiat Panda 1.2 (2011) - gasoline
- Audi A5 3.0 TDI V6 (2011) - diesel
Download size:(RAR files)
Parts 1-9 : 1024Mb each
Part 10: 708.4Mb