100% algorithmic true stereo reverb unit
"The more I used this reverb, the more I came to appreciate its strengths." - Paul White, Sound on Sound
"EAReverb does live up to its promise of delivering incredibly natural spaces." - Computer Music
What is EAReverb?
- EAReverb is a 32/64bit VST plugin for Windows and a 32/64bit VST/AU plugin for Mac OS X.
- EAReverb is a true stereo reverb unit.
- EAReverb is 100% algorithmic.
- It does not use any IR files. Early reflections are built "on-the-fly" depending on your own settings.
- The size parameter has an impact on early reflections and late reverb... Switching from a size to another will immediately put your music or sounds in a place that matches your choice.
- Then you can tweak early reflections using 5 easy parameters + 15 advanced but still comprehensive settings.
- Finally, you can set the late reverb so it matches your needs. BNC and Warp settings will add the extra randomness your late reverb deserves.
- For even more realism, you can inject some of the early reflections into the late reverb.
- EAReverb lets you build your own environment.
Most of all, EAReverb provides a natural sounding, earthy reverb effect.
- It is able to simulate the subtle reflections of a very small room as well as very large spaces.
- It is suitable for music and sound design.
- EAReverb has been designed and "fine tuned by ear" to sound the most possible natural.
- Though, the plethora of parameters should be enough to place your music in some twisted environment if you really want it!
Click here to download the free demo