8-in/8-out PCIe based multi channel recording interface
This product comes with Steinberg Cubase 4 LE and Toontrack EZLite free in the box!
ESP1010e is perfect for multi channel recording applications in your home studio and for home entertainment. The upgraded version of the now famous ESP1010 is now a PCIe (PCI Express) solution, integrating the latest interface standard for extremly fast and reliable data transfer, more reliable and stable than comparable FireWire or USB 2.0 interface solutions.
The hardware is equipped with 24-bit converters on up to 8 analog inputs, up to 8 analog outputs. Two input connectors are equipped with microphone preamps with balanced XLR connectors and switchable phantom power supply that can be used with high quality dynamic and condenser microphones, in addition two Hi-Z inputs are provided to directly connect and use guitar input signals. ESP1010e also provides a 24-bit 96kHz coaxial digital input and output, a 32 channel MIDI I/O interface with 2 inputs and 2 outputs and full EWDM driver with DirectWIRE functionality.
All this makes ESP1010e a perfect multi channel recording solution for all the latest audio applications including Cubase, Nuendo, Cakewalk, Sonar, Logic Audio,Cool Edit, Vegas, etc. - the system is simple to install and simple to use and is a great choice for you to build a home studio around. Last but not least, it is very affordable.
ESP1010e is bundled with Cubase LE 4 from Steinberg.
- PCIe card with external 19" interface
- Up to 8 analog inputs, 2 with microphone preamps, 2 Hi-Z equipped inputs, 24bit/96kHz/107dB(a)
- Switchable +48V phantom power support, with external power supply (recommended, not included, optional)
- Up to 8 analog outputs, 24bit/96kHz/112dB(a)
- Coaxial S/PDIF in and outputs
- PCIe card, compatible with low-profile systems
- 2 headphone outputs
- 2 MIDI inputs, 2 MIDI outputs
- 2m connection cable between 19" box and PCIe card
- Support for DirectWIRE 3.0
- EWDM driver: MME, DirectSound, ASIO 2.0 support
- Windows Vista/XP/2000/2003 compatible
Please click here to check the latest ESI driver compatibility for Windows and OSX.