Powered Studio Monitoring Subwoofer
This product is no longer available to purchase from Time+Space
For many, a subwoofer is an essential ingredient for their monitoring system. Although many studio monitors such as the nEar04, nEar05 eXperience or nEar08 eXperience already provide a good bass frequency response, adding a SW10K eXperience will help you to provide a better picture of the low frequencies in your mix.
Whether you are producing classical 2.1 sound or 5.1 / 7.1 surround sound productions, SW10K eXperience will quickly become an important part of your monitoring setup. It´s compact size (even smaller than its predecessor), yet powerful output will easily convince you.
- 10" bass reflex powered subwoofer
- Amplifier power: 100W@100Hz, 4 Ohm, 0.1% THD
- Subwoofer crossover frequency: 50Hz - 250Hz (adjustable)
- Separate satellite output crossover frequency: 50Hz - 250Hz (adjustable)
- Phase control
- Inputs: balanced XLR, unbalanced 1/4" TRS
- Outputs: balanced XLR
- Input impedance: 20kOhm balanced, 10kOhm unbalanced
- Foot switch input as mute control
- Dimensions: 363mm(H) x 375mm(W) x 340mm(D)
- Weight 15 kg
Download full ESI product catalogue (PDF)