Contains advanced versions of iZotope's top 3 award-winning mixing and mastering plugins - SAVE 32%
For one month only, get the most powerful versions of iZotope´s award winning Mixing, Mastering, and Repair products in one bundle. The Award Winners Bundle also includes Tonal Balance Control, an industry first visual analysis tool which communicates with all instances of Neutron and Ozone.
Combining three of iZotope´s most critically acclaimed software products that are used by GRAMMY-winning engineers like Dan Perry (Adele, Lady Gaga) and Rik Simpson (Coldplay, Jay-Z), The Award Winners Bundle has everything you need to make your productions shine.
Achieve a clear, well-balanced mix with Neutron 2 Advanced´s innovative new mixing and analysis tools. Control every aspect of your music, from the visual soundstage of your tracks to the tonal balance of your mix—all with iZotope’s award-winning digital signal processing.
● Dial in the perfect mix with the new Tonal Balance Control plug-in, which can access any instance of Neutron across all your tracks
● Communicate with Ozone 8 (sold separately) using the Tonal Balance Control plug-in for a seamless mixing and mastering workflow with professional results
● Get to an optimal starting point in your mix with the improved Track Assistant
● Visualize your entire soundstage, controlling individual tracks including pan, width, and gain via the new Visual Mixer
● Easily identify perceptual frequency collisions across tracks with the Masking Meter
● Use Mix Tap to add any track to the Visual Mixer, Masking Meter, and Tonal Balance Control plug-in (even tracks that don’t have additional iZotope plug-ins running)
● Includes 6 award-winning effects including Dynamic EQ with soft saturation, 2 Compressors, Gate, Transient Shaper, Exciter, and True Peak Limiter
● Get focus and clarity across all your tracks with Neutrino’s Spectral Shaping, which automatically detects vocals, guitar, bass, piano, and drums
● Surround support up to 7.1 for all 6 modules
● Ships with 500+ professionally designed presets
● Now with redesigned user interface for improved workflow
● Neutron Advanced also ships with EQ, Compressor, Gate, Exciter, and Transient Shaper as individual plug-ins
As the industry’s most comprehensive mastering suite, iZotope Ozone 8 adds to its legacy by introducing new intelligent signal processing, spectral shaping, Tonal Balance Control, and more. Master your audio with over fifteen years of audio industry firsts at your fingertips. Enhanced to meet demands of the modern mastering workflow, Ozone 8 is your one stop for a tonally balanced, professional master with twelve essential mastering processors. It’s the smartest version of Ozone yet.
Perfect for Professional Mastering and Mixing Engineers, Ozone 8 Advanced includes:
● Dial in the perfect tonal balance with the new Tonal Balance Control plug-in, which can access any instance of Ozone across all your tracks
● Communicate with Neutron 2 Advanced (sold separately) using the Tonal Balance Control plug-in for a seamless mixing and mastering workflow
● Tame problematic and harsh frequencies with the new Spectral Shaper module
● Quickly A/B track references right from any instance of Ozone or in its standalone application
● Twelve essential modern and vintage modules with component plug-ins: Spectral Shaper, EQ, Dynamic EQ, Post EQ, Maximizer (with IRC IV and new IRC Low Latency mode, Imager, Exciter, Dynamics, Vintage Limiter, Vintage Tape, Vintage EQ, Vintage Compressor
● Create a custom preset with Master Assistant and get your audio to an optimal starting point
● Have deeper control in Ozone’s Maximizer with new low latency IRC mode, Transient/Sustain Stereo Independence, and Learn Threshold
● Apply any saturation mode (Warm, Retro, Tape, Tube, Triode or Dual Triode) to any individual frequency band in the Exciter
● Use Ozone Advanced within your preferred host as a single plug-in, as individual component plug-ins, or work within the Ozone standalone application
● Redesigned user interface for an even better mastering experience
From noise reduction to removing clicks to fixing distortion, RX is a complete toolkit for clean up and audio restoration needs. Visually identify and repair problems with the standalone RX Audio Editor application, or use the plug-ins in real time in your favorite DAW or NLE. Built for dialogue editors and post production professionals, RX 6 Advanced features powerful, time saving dialogue editing tools and industry firsts like De-rustle and Dialogue Isolate, developed from machine learning.
Perfect for post production studios and facilities
Includes everything in RX 6 Standard
Remove rustle from lav mics and other sources with De-rustle
Isolate dialogue from noisy backgrounds with Dialogue Isolate
Reduce low-end wind rumble with De-wind
Features machine learning tech and Advanced-only tools
"These are improved versions of what are already excellent, feature-packed software suites." - MusicTech Magazine
"Again iZotope move the RX platform forward to a place ahead of any competition. A truly powerful, innovative and intuitive toolset." - Future Music, Rating: 9.5/10
Please see individual product pages for system requirements