Your one stop for a tonally balanced, professional master - SAVE 20% + FREE TUTORIAL
Amazing oscillators, unique filters
As the industry´s most comprehensive mastering suite, Ozone 8 adds to its legacy by introducing new intelligent signal processing, in-app track referencing, Low-Latency IRC, Stereo Independence, and more. Master your audio with over fifteen years of audio industry firsts at your fingertips. Enhanced to meet demands of the modern mastering workflow, Ozone 8 is your one stop for a competitive, professional master. With seven essential mastering processors, it´s the smartest version of Ozone yet.
● Dial in the perfect tonal balance with the new Tonal Balance Control plug-in, which can access any instance of Ozone across all your tracks (Advanced Version Only)
● Communicate with Neutron 2 Advanced (sold separately) using the Tonal Balance Control plug-in for a seamless mixing and mastering workflow (Advanced Version Only)
● Tame problematic and harsh frequencies with the new Spectral Shaper module (Advanced Version Only)
● Quickly A/B track references right from any instance of Ozone or in its standalone application
● Twelve essential modern and vintage modules with component plug-ins: Spectral Shaper, EQ, Dynamic EQ, Post EQ, Maximizer (with IRC IV and new IRC Low Latency mode, Imager, Exciter, Dynamics, Vintage Limiter, Vintage Tape, Vintage EQ, Vintage Compressor
● Create a custom preset with Master Assistant and get your audio to an optimal starting point
● Have deeper control in Ozone’s Maximizer with new low latency IRC mode, Transient/Sustain Stereo Independence, and Learn Threshold
● Apply any saturation mode (Warm, Retro, Tape, Tube, Triode or Dual Triode) to any individual frequency band in the Exciter
● Use Ozone Advanced within your preferred host as a single plug-in, as individual component plug-ins, or work within the Ozone standalone application
● Redesigned user interface for an even better mastering experience
Assistance with control
Master Assistant uses the sonic profile of your audio to help you get to a logical starting point. Because your time is better spent adding your sonic signature, Master Assistant will suggest targets and signal chain and processor settings, so you can get back to what’s most important—adding that personal touch.
Balance your Master (Advanced Version Only)
The new Tonal Balance Control plug-in introduces industry-first visual analysis and communicates with all instances of Ozone so you can shape a perfectly balanced master. Instantly call up any Ozone Equalizer and adjust your tracks to targets based on hundreds of professional masters. You can even create your own custom targets from one or more songs in your personal library.
Ozone...meet Neutron (Advanced Version Only)
A new way to analyze your music, the Tonal Balance Control plug-in communicates with the Neutron 2 and Ozone 8 Equalizers (available separately). This new inter-plug-in communication lets you fix mix issues that hinder mastering and bridges the gap between the two. No more context switching or opening up multiple windows—just tonally balanced, professional sounding music.
Taming of the shrill (Advanced Version Only)
Smooth and sculpt problematic and harsh frequencies with the new Spectral Shaper module. Mold your audio by applying frequency-specific dynamics surgically or creatively to create smooth, balanced audio. Fantastic for taming percussive transients, Spectral Shaper can tame sibilant hi-hats, harsh vocals, plucky acoustic guitars, and other overly-bright mix elements. For a creative twist, use Spectral Shaper across any frequency band to experiment with timbre, resonance, and transient information without affecting other elements of the source audio.
Intelligent track referencing
A/B your master against reference tracks directly within any instance of Ozone or its standalone application. Now an integrated process, track referencing is easy, intelligent, and incorporated into Ozone’s workflow. Track referencing in Ozone allows you to load up to 10 tracks and will identify sections of your reference for easy playback like Verse or Chorus, so you can spend less time finding and more time mastering.
iZotope know you love IRC (Intelligent Release Control). They do too. That’s why they’ve added a low latency mode. It’s all the power of IRC limiting without the lag. iZotope have also improved IRC IV’s low-end fidelity to provide better feedback for a more responsive, smooth limiting algorithm.
Transient/Sustain Stereo Independence in Ozone’s Maximiser takes your master to the next level by detecting and separating transient and sustain information for a wider, deeper sonic profile. Transient Stereo Independence reduces pumping, introduces fewer artefacts, and leaves you with more of the sound you want, without narrowing your stereo image.
New Look and Feel
Great experiences are made with great design. That’s why iZotope made workflow improvements across the board. Work faster and more instinctively between mix and master with a similar workflow in Ozone 8 and Neutron 2, with beautiful visualizations, metering, and more fluid controls.
"iZotope have packed a lot of new features into an already potent package. [...] As a complete mastering solution, new users can get positive results, regardless of which level of Ozone they choose." - AskAudioClick here to read the review in full
Mac: OS X 10.8.5 (Pro Tools 10 only), OS X 10.9 - macOS Sierra (10.12)
Windows: 7, 8 & 10