19 construction kits of the smoothest, sexiest RnB on the market
Big Fish Audio is proud to present Plush 3! The long-awaited shining jewel in a long standing tradition of the smoothest, sexiest RnB on the market is finally here and it will not disappoint. Thick pads, strings, and basses will warm up any track with that analog vintage vibe. The drums and synths feature new school tricks to make the beats pop and the melodies soar. This classic RnB library is a must have for that golden era tone you have to hear to believe, and hit producer Anthony Myers knows how to bring it. Plush 3 makes the Plush series the final word in smooth and sexy RnB.
- Kit Combos - Each patch contains all the loops from the main body of the track to create quick and easy arrangements.
- Sliced Loops - Each loop from the product has been given its own patch and can be edited extensively using the "loop fx” interface.
- Drum Kits - These patches include all multi-track drum loops (starting on C2) of a particular kit giving you complete access to customize your drum tracks.
- Single Instruments - These patches include full menus of each main group of instruments arranged by kit.
- FX Suite - Each patch includes a suite of group-assignable FX to shape the sound and processing of the sample groups individually utilizing the powerful Kontakt audio BUS system.
Plush 3 has been formatted in the most widely-used formats: Apple Loops, Acidized WAV and REX files, making it usable in virtually every piece of software and hardware in use on the market today. In addition this library comes fully formatted for Kontakt as part of the Big Fish Audio KLI 3.0 Series which transforms this loop library into a truly moldable and musical writing instrument. For more information on just how functional the KLI format is please see the KLI overview video here: KLI OVERVIEW
Plush 3 has been formatted in all the industry standard file types: Apple Loops, Acidized WAV and REX. Every piece of commonly used hardware and software will be compatible with at least one of these fully developed and usable formats.
Each audio file has been expertly cut and edited to loop perfectly and has been recoded in the highest quality 24-bit rate to ensure absolutely top quality end results.
If you work primarily with Apple Products be sure to utilize the extra loop tagging functionality in Garageband and Apple Logic as well as Apple´s proprietary time stretching and pitch bending algorithms.
If you´re working inside Protools, Cubase, Fruity Loops, Ableton Live, Sony ACID or any other DAW on the market, the Acidized WAV files are the perfect fit for time stretching and pitch bending capabilities. The Acidized WAV files can also be used as standard wav files in almost any music tool in production today.
Beat-makers and artists who love sampled melodic slices work well with our REX/RMX format that takes advantage of all the powerful programming found in Stylus RMX and the Dr. Octo REX player in Propellerheads Reason DAW.
DOWNLOAD SIZE: 8.5GB (9 x RAR files)