Creating your own ultra-realistic vocal melodies without using any phrases
Kontakt library for free Kontakt 5 Player or higher
Best Service Shevannai is a unique solo vocal library aimed at easily creating your own ultra-realistic melodies, without using any phrases. Thanks to over 4000 carefully recorded and wisely programmed samples by Eduardo Tarilonte, handling the 5 true legato types and 33 words, is intuitively easy.
Shevannai´s voice patch offers:
- 5 different true legatos (a,e,i o,u)
- 33 words
- 27 staccatos (16 short and 11 long)
- 113 phrases in different keys (A,Bb, C, D, E, Eb, F and G)
- 52 phrases in Elven Language reciting some Elven poems
- 57 whispered phrases in Elven Language reciting some Elven poems.
- 110 different whispers. Divided in long and short whispers.
- 20 beautiful and inspiring soundscapes
Shevannai is grouped into three sections:
- The Voice: Legato, Staccato and Inhale patches
- Phrases: Over 100 phrases in different keys (A,Bb, C, D, E, Eb, F and G) and whispers.
- Soundscapes: 20 beautiful and inspiring soundscapes.
One of the most important features of this library is that the voice has been recorded without vibrato. Singing non vibrato requires a very experienced singer and a lot of effort to obtain a true ethereal feeling. Of course you may add vibrato at any time.
Singer: Lara Ausensi
4,409 unique samples (mono, 44 Khz, 24 bits) 3,60 GB.
Includes Native Instruments Kontakt Player 5