Explore the deep realms of thrash metal music from the '80s through to today
This MIDI pack requires EZdrummer 1 or 2 or Superior Drummer 2 or 3.
This collection of MIDI grooves and fills takes a headfirst plunge into the deep realms of thrash metal music from the late ’80s through to today. Delivering a battery of piercing brutality that encapsulates all the conservative traits of the genre, but also adding elements and ideas that upend the sometimes narrow confines of the style, this pack is the perfect choice for anyone looking for a solid yet versatile foundation of beats for use in any thrash or broad-scope metal context.
Get the classic rampant two-beats and all the pummeling mid-temp grooves to go with them, but at the same time a creative take on intros, tom grooves and fills. Force, ingenuity and sheer brutality – this collection comes up short on none.
- Drum grooves and fills inspired by thrash metal music
- Performed by professional drummer
- Approx. 460 individually played files
- 4/4 in straight and/or swing feel
- Tempos ranging from 120 BPM to 240 BPM
- Song structure categorization (intro, verse, chorus, bridge, fills, etc.)
Works with EZdrummer, EZdrummer 2, Superior Drummer 2 and Superior Drummer 3 (optimized for 1 kick, 1 snare, 3 rack toms, 1 floor tom, 4 crash cymbals, 1 ride cymbal).