a network-capable mixing solution based on Multi Impulse Response convolution
Once successfully purchased, your serial numbers will be generated and delivered to you via e-mail. This is a manual process and should take no longer than one business day.
Requires a Vienna Key or other Syncrosoft protection device.
Please note the Vienna MIR Pro and Pro 24 both require the Vienna Room Pack(s) to be purchased separately. This software does not include any rooms without an additional Room Pack purchase.
Vienna MIR Pro is a network-capable mixing solution for Mac and PC, based on Multi Impulse Response convolution. Its direct connection with Vienna Ensemble PRO 5 allows for a seamless integration with any audio production environment.
NEW: Vienna MIR Pro is also available as a dedicated plug-in, supporting the formats AU/VST/RTAS/AAX. Benefit from Vienna MIR Pro without additional software directly in your favorite sequencer.
Vienna MIR Pro merges all parts of the creative process – composition, orchestration and mixing – into a single intuitive workflow. The software offers a holistic approach to the spatial modeling of virtual orchestras, allowing the user to interact with the players more like a conductor than an engineer.
It´s innovative multi-parameter Control Icon replaces conventional faders and pan pots and offers concise control for positioning each instrument on the virtual stage, changing its volume and stereo width, and even rotating it within a fluid three-dimensional environment.
Vienna MIR Pro combines specific directional frequency profiles with reflectional information from every instrument, assembling all of the acoustic interactions into an accurate and satisfying recreation of musicians playing their instruments in place and in space.
Vienna MIR Pro is much more than just “a multi-sample” of a hall – and this is where it far surpasses any other convolution reverb available on the market. Vienna MIR Pro is multi-source, multi-directional, multi-positional, and multi-format.
Please note: Vienna MIR Pro comes with one license per purchase. If you´d like to use Vienna MIR Pro on multiple computers simultaneously, Vienna MIR Pro 24 will be a great and cost-effective option to get additional licenses.
Features of Vienna MIR Pro
- NEW: Over 900 MIRx pre-configured placements and EQ settings for your instruments, precisely adjusted and perfectly seated in a concert hall or scoring stage.
- Dedicated “MIRx Mode” brings both the ease of use and sound settings of MIRx to Vienna MIR PRO, while still allowing for individual adjustments of all parameters.
- Includes all available MIRx Venues: Vienna Konzerthaus Grosser Saal, Konzerthaus Mozartsaal, as well as Teldex Scoring Stage Berlin (corresponding Vienna MIR RoomPack licenses required, sold separately).
- Tailor-made output formats and RoomEQ settings for all three Venues in MIRx Mode.
- Over 900 (!) manually built and optimized presets for Vienna Instruments, plus dozens of “General Purpose” presets for other signal sources.
- Tailor-made Character Presets for all Vienna Instruments, individually adapted for the selected position and chosen Venue.
- Easy conversion of existing projects to MIRx settings – either globally or partially.
- NEW: Multiple wet signal busses allow for individual RoomEQ settings for different signal sources.
- NEW: Click-free auto-guessing of Instrument Profiles for Vienna Instruments (Vienna Ensemble PRO version only – not available for plug-in version of Vienna MIR PRO.
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS plug-in for direct integration with most modern DAWs.
- Optional one-click integration in Vienna Ensemble PRO 5.
- Full latency compensation.
- Graphical user interface depicting 3D renderings of the selected room (venue maps) with scroll wheel zooming.
- Intuitive multi-parameter Control Icon for quick interaction with instruments and visual feedback – and direct access to the connected VSTi instrument.
- Character Presets (such as ‘Air’, ‘Silk’, ‘Bite’, ‘Distant’, ‘Warm’) for quick timbral changes, available for most Vienna Instruments.
- GUI options such as Instrument Grouping, Hide Icon, Instrument Focus.
- Room EQ and Master EQ.
- Pre-listening feature before selecting a room.
- Adjustable Room Tone (natural noise floor).
- Microphone Position Offset allowing for movement of virtual microphones in the room.
- Reverb length can be changed individually for each microphone position.
- Enhanced possibilities for defining the format and for the handling of the virtual main microphone(s), including the option for using a secondary microphone in most rooms.
- Works with any commonly used sampling frequency, up to 192 kHz.
- MIRacle plug-in – Direct access to a tailor-made algorithmic global reverb for “sweetening”.
In combination with Vienna Ensemble PRO 5:
- LAN capability.
- Direct and/or stem outputs.
- 3rd Party VSTi/AU hosting.
- Audio inputs.
- AUX sends for individual instruments and input signals.
- Automation of user-defined parameters.
- MIDI remote control of user-defined parameters.
- Learn All/Optimize All for Vienna Instruments.
- Master Tune for Vienna Instruments.