First and only boxed fully 64-bit compatible plug-in suite
“Vienna Suite is a winner.” – Electronic Musician, May 2009
“They truly excel.” – Future Music, March 2009
"This fine collection of processors proves that VSL can deliver the goods in the studio as well as the orchestra pit." - Computer Music
"...heartily recommended for anyone requiring a set of high-end audio processing tools – whether they´re into orchestration or now." - Music Tech (Rating 9/10)
Vienna Suite includes nine advanced, yet easy to use plug-ins for mixing and mastering. For optimum precision, they offer full 64-bit audio processing on all major 64-bit and 32-bit host platforms. Supporting the formats AU (Mac OS X), VST (OS X, Win), and RTAS (OS X), Vienna Suite is the ideal solution for anyone who wants to shape a mix using high-end audio tools.
Though it integrates beautifully with any host program or DAW, not just for users of Vienna Ensemble and Vienna Instruments, Vienna users will be happy to take advantage of over 500 included expert presets tailor-made for Vienna Instruments. Be sure to watch the Video Tutorials that explain the features and innovations of all plug-ins in detail (See below).
Vienna Suite 1.1 includes nine plug-ins:
• Convolution Reverb
- Full 64-bit “True Stereo” 4 channel processing of impulse responses
- Includes impulse responses of 5 halls of the Vienna Konzerthaus, 3 ORF sound stages, and selected acoustic spaces by Inspired Acoustics and Numerical Sound.
- Unique impulse response decorrelation algorithm allows for rich, lush and spacious atmospheres
- Advanced impulse response manipulation
- Zero latency processing
- Non-destructive envelopes for impulse response volume, pan, decorrelation, highpass and lowpass
- High-quality impulse sample rate conversion
- High-quality impulse equalizer
- Reverse impulse response
- Pre-delay (0–500 ms)
- Time stretch (25–400%)
- Auto gain (compensates impulse volume)
- Reads WAV, FLAC, VCI formats
- Sample rates up to 96 kHz
- Formats AU, VST, RTAS (Mac OS X – Intel only, does not install on PPC Macs), VST (Win)
• Equalizer for silky smooth highs and deep and powerful lows – includes an integrated 120 band spectrum analyzer. Extremely low CPU usage.
• Master Equalizer provides 3 filter types on 5 bands and additional high and low shelf filters with 2 filter types. The use of 4x oversampling makes internal calculations extremely precise. The weapon of choice for delicate sonic mastering tasks.
• Limiter with real-time input/output waveform display and auto-mode for transparent maximization.
• Compressor – featuring modern and vintage algorithms and a real-time input/output waveform display.
• Multiband Limiter – offering 4 bands with transparent crossover filters and an additional full-range brickwall limiter at the final output stage.
• PowerPan for powerful stage positioning of instruments, featuring real-time audio angular analysis.
• Exciter – offering 4x oversampling, tone-color sliders for mixing odd and even harmonics, and a high frequency FFT spectrum analyzer.
• Analyzer – featuring a 120 band analog modeled spectrum analyzer, a fast and accurate display of bass frequencies, an auto mode for automatic range management, and a loudest frequency note display.
Requires a Vienna Key or other Syncrosoft protection device.
Click to view Vienna Suite overview video (Quicktime)
Click here for EQ, Exciter, PowerPan tutorial (Quicktime)
Click here for Limiter, Compressor tutorial (Quicktime)
Click here for Multiband Limiter, Master EQ, Analyzer tutorial (Quicktime)
Click here for Convolution Reverb tutorial (Quicktime)