Friday, December 16, 2016
SoundRadix have updated their 32 Lives software to version 2.0.1. This is being released as a free update to existing users.
Existing users should login to their SoundRadix user area to download the free update.
New features include additional VST compatibility and "sandboxing" features for superior stability - to assist in avoiding if an older plug-in crashes, it doesn't crash other plugins and the DAW/Host.
Updates and Fixes in verison 2.0.1
- Fixed Altiverb 6 crash.
- Fixed some carbon based plug-ins not drawing correctly.
- Fixed plug-ins dialogs appearing behind manager during scan.
- Fixed manufacturer display in manager for some plug-ins.
- Fixed searchbox reliability.
- Fixed "Trial Version" appearing in full version manager in case of missing authorization.
- Removed dialog shown in case a user cancels a resurrection operation.
32 Lives V2 has a new-look design, multiple performance optimizations, an improved plug-ins manager application, new iLok authorization (Computer activation available, no iLok key required), improved compatibility with macOS 10.12 (Sierra), and superior plug-in wrapping performance.