Thursday, January 19, 2017
Spectrasonics have released an update, version 2.3.2h to Omnisphere 2. This is a free update to registered users. Log-in to your Spectrasonics account to download the latest updates.
Omnisphere updates are supplied across three parts: Software, Patch Library and Soundsource Library. These may be updated independently of each other.
Omnisphere Software 2.3.2h
Version 2.3.2h includes the following features and fixes...
- Fixes issue where sustain pedal could trigger Synth sound if KeyTracking was Off
- Fixes issue where sustain pedal up/down events could interfere with LFO triggers and modulation.
- Fixes issue regarding rare possibility of crash in Arpeggiator
- Fixes minor memory leak
Version 2.3.2f includes the following features and fixes:
- New button on Soundsource Zoom pane to control whether or not pedal sounds go thru Effects rack
- Knob controls: increase sensitivity of Shift key for finer adjustments
- Increase limit on number of custom controls on GUI for Keyscape patches
- Permit modulating filter Cutoff with monophonic mod envelope via right- click "Modulate with Envelope"
- Fixes issue with Harmonizer Mix where dry signal for synth sounds was always output
- Fixes issue when modulating Arp speed where modulation was not applied to new notes
- Fixes issue where "Install .omnisphere" action did not correctly list items in browser when finished
- Fixes issue of a rare crash related to Sample File Server
- Fixes issue where Speed slider on Filter Envelope Zoom was not responding to modulations while a note is playing
- Fixes issue where adjusting Filter knobs (Cutoff , Res, etc) while the filter envelope was looping caused audio artifacts
- Fixes issue where Analog Chorus effect can produce audio glitches if chorus Warmth is enabled and a Juicy LP filter enabled and square synth wave playing
- Fixes issue where "Lock All" Sound Lock on browser would prevent Soundsources from changing
- Fixes issue where dropping a User Audio WAV file into Layer B would load it into Layer A after import completed
Version 2.3.1 includes the following features and fixes...
|Omnisphere Software 2.3.1
• Mac installer fully functional on MacOS 10.12 Sierra
• Enhanced Windows installer
• Fixes issue with Clock Speed menu where it would not show "Normal" setting after selecting a setting other than "Normal"
• Fixes issue where "Redo" option could be improperly displayed
Omnisphere Patch Library 2.3.0c
• Installs impulse responses for Keyscape compatibility.
• Installs Velocity Curve presets.
• Tagging improvements.
Omnisphere Soundsource Library 2.0.1c
• Restores missing wavetables "Generated Saw" and "Tetra SawTri"
Version 2.2.0e includes the following features and fixes...
- Bypass all effects by pressing the LED below FX button
- Move effects within effects rack by dragging
- Phase invert button on sublayer mixer in Soundsource Zoom
- Latch mode: terminate all notes when host transport is stopped
- Improved Browser performance
- Improved Patch-loading time on Windows
- Fixes crash when bouncing/freezing large amount of compressed audio files
- Changing effect type was not clearing out the effect´s mod matrix slots
- Fixes bug where Ultrachorus effect could generate excessively-loud volumes
- Fixes bug where Chorus Echo effect delay time could be wrong after changing host sample rate
- Fixes bug in Toxic Smasher effect where it could produce an unwanted "chirp" sound at end of notes
- After dropping a MIDI groove into Arpeggiator, some groove indicators were not being displayed
Previous Updates Include:
- Improved GUI popup time
- New "Publish Library" feature
- Improvements to sharing features
- On/Off buttons for Osc modules in Layer Pages
- User Audio Import: unique-ify name rather than overwrite existing sound
- Show "N/A" in Harmonia Zoom osc menus when using sampled source
- Clear all Sound Lock checkmarks when Multi or Patch is Initialized
- Sound Match does not switch to All directory in Mini Browser
- Sample Thinning not recalling properly
- Header graphics can get into confused state
- Plugin hangs loading impulse file in a certain way
- Mini Mod Matrix becomes inoperative in certain situations
- Crackling sound in Bass Feeder Patch
- Ultra Chorus rate change causes unwanted delay in Ableton Live
- Waveshaper "AMP" audio path can cause audio glitches (Windows only)
- Improperly highlighted keys in Stack panel
Latest System Requirements 2.1.0d
- 2.4 GHz or higher processor
- 4GB RAM minimum, 8GB or more recommended
- Dual Layer compatible DVD-ROM drive
- 64GB of free hard drive space
- VST 2.4 or higher, RTAS/AAX capable host software
- Microsoft Windows 7/Vista compatible
- Native 64-bit and 32-bit on Windows
- OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion or higher
- AU, VST 2.4 or higher, RTAS/AAX capable host software
- Audio Unit plugin requires host with support for "Cocoa" based plugins
- Native 64-bit and 32-bit on OSX
- All knob & slider parameter displays show value 1.000 when Arp Swing is modulated
- Aftertouch has different reset behavior than v1.5
- Crash related to User Preferences when running 2 or more instances
- Problem restoring arpeggiator sequences which have rests and have the length parameter turned down
- Windows non-English-language computers permissions issue
- Tempo in effects that had Sync option was not initialized properly with host tempo value