Rob Papen releases SubBoomBass 1.1
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Dutch synth maestro Rob Papen has released an update for the widely acclaimed SubBoomBass software instrument, the changes are as follows;
- Taiko, Orchestral Bassdrum and Timpani samples are now included.
- A 2nd sequencer has been added. This can be used in many different ways, including being able to link it to the original sequencer and enabling up to 32 steps.
- Analog mono modes are now available.
- SubBoomBass is no longer protected by eLicenser, version 1.1 uses a new serial number based system. If you are an exisitng SubBoomBas user you will need to register SBB 1.0 on the Rob Papen website and then submit a request for a new serial / upgrade.
- Many new presets added, including a ´DnB session bank´ by London DubSteb producer Leon Day.