Vienna Ensemble PRO 5
Thursday, May 7, 2015
Vienna Symphonic Library have updated their software Vienna Ensemble PRO 5 build 5.4.13741 (OS X & Windows)
￼￼May 7, 2015
VE PRO 5.4.13741
- Improved: Connection times for large projects in some hosts
- Fixed: Plug-in data not loading when opening a Digital Performer Template
- Fixed WIN: Vienn
- Windows 7 / 32-bit and 64-bit
- Mac OS X 10.8 and newer
NOTE: DP projects saved with the previous version of the MAS plug-in need to be loaded with AU/VST plug- ins disabled in DP.
April 9, 2015
VE PRO 5.4.13715
- Added: Transparent migration from VST/AU to MAS (see VE PRO 5 manual: Important Notes for Digital Performer Users)
- Added: Default MAS plug-in to Realtime (instead of Pregen) mode
- Fixed: MAS plug-in not properly going offline when disabling a V-Rack Chunk in Digital Performer
- Fixed: Incorrect latency compensation and time info in MAS plug-in
- Fixed: Potential superfluous parameter change messages being sent to master host from plug-ins
- Fixed: 'AutoGroupSelectedChannels' option (changes in preferences were not considered in VE/MIR PRO since the parameter was overwritten from a hidden control in MIR PRO preferences)
- Fixed: Instances not loading minimized (Preferences setting) if loading from master host
- Fixed OSX: Certain AU plug-ins (u-he and others) not able to automate properly over the full parameter range
- Fixed OSX: Space bar transport not working when connected to Digital Performer
- Fixed OSX: Shortened delay on space bar transport control (Start/Stop) when connected to Digital Performer,
- Pro Tools or Studio One
Registered users may download the update from their VSL User Area free of charge.
Latest Updates to Vienna Ensemble PRO 5.2.12794:
- Added shortcut "Enter" to rename current channel strip.
- Fixed a crash in insert effects, which could occur while loading projects.
- OS X: Fixed a crash in OpenGL subsystem with certain Macs
- Added multi-channel insert effect operations (bypass, create… see shortcuts below)
- Added ability to click insert plug-in menu folders to select default channel configuration (without having to select
- Mono/Stereo options)
- Added channel color and current channel marker bar to insert effect windows
- Added/improved status bar tips for all controls
- Fixed multiprocessing threads project settings not retained in VE PRO Standalone
- Revised insert effects and sends racks on mixer strip
- Removed large (un)fold strip buttons from mixer pane in favour of multi-channel operations
- WIN: Fixed crashes when using audio interface with more than 160 inputs/outputs in standalone
- OS X: Fixed backward compatible loading of Novation Automap based AUs
New shortcuts and insert behaviour:
- Holding SHIFT when inserting/removing plug-in will apply to the same insert slot on ALL tracks.
- Holding ALT when inserting/removing plug-in, will apply to the same insert slot on SELECTED tracks.
- The same applies to Bypass. (Shift-Ctrl-Click applies to all, Alt-Ctrl-Click applies to selected tracks)
- Moving a plug-in BETWEEN two insert slots will create a complete new row of insert slots.
- When a row gets empty, the view will be optimized (the row will be removed).
- Fixed output format name not updating after saving a user preset in output editor
Vienna Instruments System Requirements:
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard