Tuesday, November 8, 2016
Zynaptiq have released an update, version 1.1.0 to Adaptiverb.
This free update addresses all known issues and features a brand-new PREVIEW mode that significantly reduces CPU load while affecting the sound only slightly - and which can even sound cooler for some types of sounds.
ADAPTIVERB v1.1.0 is a recommended update for all users, and available now via the link below.
What's new in v1.1.0:
- New lower CPU load PREVIEW MODE.
- General performance optimizations.
- Reduced short-time CPU peak loads.
- Improved 48khz performance.
- Improved user manual.
- Fixed an issue where Radio Group type switches would not write automation as expected.
- Fixed an issue with FREEZE under Windows.
- Fixed an issue with plugin ID of VST3 being inconsistent between Mac and Windows (MAC VST3 USERS PLEASE SEE IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW).
- Fixed an issue where latency compensation could behave unexpectedly in Logic Pro X.
- Fixed an issue with mono-to-stereo operation as AU in Digital Performer Mac.
- Fixed a rare issue where FREEZE would not play back when loading a session.
- Fixed rare GUI library compatibility issues with some other products.
- Fixed an issue with VST3 Plug-Ins not updating output data correctly.
- Fixed a potential crash when running in Ray Trace mode.
- Various other enhancements and fixes.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR MAC VST3 USERS: due to a bug in ADAPTIVERB v1.0.x, ADAPTIVERB v1.1.0 VST3 Mac will not be loaded when opening sessions created on a Mac using earlier VST3 versions - breaking session backward compatibility. Other formats/platforms, as well as plugin presets made using the preset manager, are not affected.
As a solution, the ADAPTIVERB 1.1.0 Mac archive includes a special ADAPTIVERB VST3 Legacy Support version installer. Please read the relevant Read Me file at
as well as in the Mac 1.1.0 archive before updating!