With the new Spectrasonics Sonic Extensions announcement, it's never been a better time to invest in one of the worlds most prestigious brands
Sonic Extensions brings to the table 4 new expansions for Omnisphere, one of the worlds leading virtual instruments. Some of the new features include exclusive effects, custom controls (the first custom control patches for Omnisphere) and deep multi-sampling. All 4 extensions are different but compliment each other extremely well.
If you don't already own Omnisphere, there has never been a better time than this. There are plenty of expansions available on the market to satiate your productions needs and with these new extensions, who knows what's around the corner!
A little bit about Omnisphere
Omnisphere is the flagship synthesizer of Spectrasonics - an instrument of extraordinary power and versatility. Top Artists all over the world rely on Omnisphere as an essential source of sonic inspiration. This award-winning software brings many different types of synthesis together into one amazing-sounding instrument that will spark a lifetime of exploration.
Vast New Synthesis Possibilities:
- Now includes over 14,000 inspiring sounds for all types of music production
- Ground-breaking Hardware Synth Integration allows hands-on control of Omnisphere
- Audio Import - Use your own audio file as a soundsource
- Over 500 DSP Waveforms for the Synth Oscillator
- Sound Match™ feature instantly locates any related sounds in the library
- Hardware Library with distinct ‘classic analog’ flavour
- Spotlight - EDM library with next-level, modern sounds
- Powerful Granular Synthesis for amazing transformations
- 57 incredible FX Units, which are fully integrated and can be modulated
- Creative “Psychoacoustic” sounds from the renowned Spectrasonics sound design team
- Sound Lock™ feature gives endless useful variations by locking sound aspects while browsing
- Wavetable Synthesis - Each waveform is a Morphing Wavetable
- ORB circular motion interface allows infinitely-shifting variations
- Deeper FM/Ring Modulation capabilities for aggressive timbres
- Dual Filter architecture includes more than 34 Filter algorithms in series or parallel
- Performance-oriented Live Mode allows for seamless patch layering on the fly
- Flex-Mod™ modulation system allows powerful, modular-style matrix routing
- Stack Mode interface allows for complex patch-layering, splits, and crossfades
- Mini-Browser available at all times plus larger Full Browser design
- Up to 20 oscillators per patch can be either DSP synth or sample-based
- High Resolution resizable Interface with “Zooming” into deeper synthesis levels
- Eight independent Arpeggiators with unique Groove Lock™ feature
- Polyphonic Timbre Shifting/Crushing, Waveshaping and Reduction
- Eight full-featured LFOs per patch, with syncing and complex waveforms
- Twelve Envelopes with both simple ADSR-style or advanced multi-breakpoint interfaces
- Easy Sound/Project Sharing for collaborators and third-party libraries
- Sample-based soundsources can be processed with synthesis features
…and much, much more!
EXCLUSIVE TO TIME+SPACE! Buy Spectrasonics Omnisphere now and get Ian Boddy Dark Ambience Patches Collection and Zero-G Celtic Atmospheres preset packs worth £50 for free! You'll also earn over £15-worth of Loyalty Points! (Download instructions will be sent following purchase of Omnisphere).