Boasting next-level plug-in communication, innovative workflows, and groundbreaking visual and analysis tools, these extraordinary new plug-ins will elevate your decisions when mixing and mastering.
Why are both titles being released at the same time?
One of the major new features of Neutron 2 and Ozone 8 Advanced is the introduction of Tonal Balance Control – a plug-in that communicates with the Neutron 2 and Ozone 8 Equalisers. This new inter-plug-in communication lets you fix mix issues that hinder mastering and bridges the gap between the two. No more context switching or opening up multiple windows – just tonally balanced, professional sounding music.
So what else is new?
Master your audio with over fifteen years of audio industry firsts at your fingertips. Ozone 8 introduces a wealth of brand new remarkable features, here are some highlights;
- Dial in the perfect tonal balance with the new Tonal Balance Control plug-in, which can access any instance of Ozone across all your tracks
- Communicate with Neutron 2 Advanced (sold separately) using the Tonal Balance Control plug-in for a seamless mixing and mastering workflow
- Create a custom preset with Master Assistant and get your audio to an optimal starting point
- Tame problematic and harsh frequencies with the new Spectral Shaper module
- Quickly A/B track references right from any instance of Ozone or in its standalone application
- Have deeper control in Ozone’s Maximizer with new low latency IRC mode, Transient/Sustain Stereo Independence, and Learn Threshold
Neutron’s innovative new mixing and analysis tools will allow you to achieve a clear, well-balanced mix. Control every aspect of your music, from the visual soundstage of your tracks to the tonal balance of your mix —all with iZotope’s award-winning digital signal processing. Here are some highlights;
- Tonal Balance Control plug-in introduces industry-first visual analysis and communicates with all instances of Neutron so you can shape a perfectly balanced mix
- Communicate with Ozone 8 (sold separately) using the Tonal Balance Control plug-in for a seamless mixing and mastering workflow with professional results
- Get to an optimal starting point in your mix with the improved Track Assistant
- Visualize your entire soundstage, controlling individual tracks including pan, width, and gain via the new Visual Mixer
- Use Mix Tap to add any track to the Visual Mixer, Masking Meter, and Tonal Balance Control plug-in (even tracks that don’t have additional iZotope plug-ins running)
ALREADY OWN AN IZOTOPE PRODUCT? GET A DEAL BELOW...
iZotope has also released the Music Production Suite (replacing the Music Production Bundle), which not only includes the new Neutron 2 and Ozone 8 Advanced, but also sees the introduction of RX 6, making this an essential studio collection. Again, discounts of up to 50% are available for existing iZotope users. Click here for details
Ozone 8 and Neutron 2 are also available to purchase as a bundle, with additional discounts of up to 57% for existing iZotope product users. Click here for details