Due for release on 29th September, Native Instruments MASCHINE JAM is a brand new production and performance system for intuitive sequencing and track building.
Where NI have covered the traditional ´MPC´ approach with MASCHINE Mikro, MK2 and Studio, JAM allows MASCHINE software to be sequenced in a way that is more familiar to users of classical step sequencers and more modern DAW approaches.
Dubbed ´your shortest route from idea to reality´, MASCHINE JAM allows you to play notes and shape sounds with Smart Strips for unique composition and design possibilities as well as create drum patterns, melodies, chords, and arrangements quickly and easily with the 8x8 multi-colour click-pad matrix.
- 8x8 multicolour click-pad matrix for pattern jamming, note input, and step-sequencing
- Tweak up to 8 parameters simultaneously with two hands using dual-touch Smart Strips
- New Perform FX feature lets you shape your sound in new ways
- Advanced multi-track step-sequencing using up to 8 sounds simultaneously
- Play melodies and chords with the 8x8 pad matrix or via note input with the Smart Strips
- One-touch access to patterns and scenes for instant jamming and track arrangement sketching
- The touch-sensitive encoder prompts the software to display the corresponding parameter
- Full integration with the entire KOMPLETE and MASCHINE ranges and 3rd party NKS plug-ins, plus full VST support
- Included stand can be mounted to the hardware for improved ergonomics
- Works as an advanced DAW controller with included mappings for Ableton Live™ and more.
MASCHINE JAM will be available from 29th September with an SRP of £299.