Twangström: Shake, Rattle, and Roll - A flexible spring reverb box-of-tricks.
If you're familiar with Bazille, you might already have come across its built-in spring unit. u-He took that one, then modelled two more reverb tanks, paired it with drive section, filter stage, envelope, and mod matrix. It emulates a hand-picked selection of the most popular units you will find in classic guitar and instrument amplifiers, recreating the odd character of real springs.
- shakeable springs
- 3 different reverberation tanks, inspired by the most popular ones built in the guitar & instrument amps that made rock 'n roll
- tasty drive & tone stage for heating-up and colouring the sound
- multi-mode filter, with variable type blend
- four-flavours envelope stage, picking up the signal from either input, output or external side chain
- LFO module, 8 different types & waveforms, variable time base & sync-able
- comprehensive modulation matrix, for realtime control of all the parameters
- independent input and feedback routing options allow all possible stereo or mono combinations
- 76 factory presets, NKS-compatible
- UI instantly resizable from 70% to 200%
- custom remote control via MIDI CC, 14-bit resolution option