Bela D Media are back again with another addition to their Native Voice series. Introducing MAYA a female vocalist of Lebanese descent.
MAYA is the second of four and certain to unleash your creative genius. Though the vocal phrases in use do not include actual words of meaning, the soloist sings with an indigenous tongue and the user is creating the illusion of language. Native Voice SORA is the first instalment. Pakistani and Norwegian vocalist will be available in future instalments of Native Voice.
- Dropdown menu displaying musical key of every phrase
- Dropdown menu with the phonetic spelling of every phrase
- Mod wheel controlled sample offset for linear phrase manipulation
- Pitch Bend wheel assigned to sample speed offset (slowing and speed-up) for subtle tempo manipulation.
- Multiverse creation banks
- 12 storage locations
- 16 steps per self-created vocal movement
- GUI controllable attack and release per vocal element
- GUI controllable vocal EQ and Effect
- GUI controllable Impulse Response church reverb
- Bypass for a studio dry environment
Now when you buy Native Voice MAYA you can save 50%!