ReCenter is a stereo processor that constantly analyses an incoming stereo signal and dynamically rotates it to the centre or a given angle without altering the stereo width. Having the incoming signal centred, you can narrow or widen the stereo image within ReCenter. For better low-frequency control you can mono the original signal below a set frequency. A multiband processing option intelligently shifts more complicated signals.
Save 20% intro discount until 12th February!
- Dynamically create convenient stereo images
- Once the center is restored, precisely alter the stereo image
- Input stereo or M/S signals
- Mono filter below certain frequencies
- Multiband mode for heavy-duty applications
- Widen or narrow the centered stereo image
- Shift the output angle to left or right