Impact Soundworks Ventus Duduk is the sixth entry into their acclaimed series of deep-sampled woodwinds from all over the world, and showcases an all-new Kontakt Player engine for the first time in the series. This new script allows for even more realistic performances and legato transitions, and adds long-awaited features such as polyphonic playing, harmonies, and scale locking for extra authenticity.
You'll have heard the dukduk in classic TV/film scores from Gladiator, Avatar, Battlestar Galactica, and Game of Thrones to video game soundtracks like Civilization, WarCraft, Uncharted, and God of War.
- Beautiful unified AGILITY interface
- Dozens of under-the-hood tweaking controls
- Fluid, seamless transitions, legato and morphs
- Phrase playback editor
- CONSOLE modular mixer with over 30 FX modules
- TACT 2.0 for totally custom articulation mapping
- Recorded through warm ribbon & room mics
- Non-vibrato and vibrato sustains
- 11 core articulations including ornaments
- 5 release articulations
- True legato and portamento transitions
- Over 700 phrases. multiple lengths & styles
- Phrases also provided as WAV
The haunting, mysterious sound of the duduk is more playable and expressive than ever before, so what are you waiting for? Buy Ventus Ethnic Winds - Duduk at Time & Space today!