Ventus Winds Native American Flutes is the seventh entry into Impact Soundworks' highly acclaimed series of deep-sampled woodwinds and flutes for Kontakt.
This collection includes three distinct, traditional Native American flutes, each handcrafted in the historic town of Patagonia among majestic mountains.
The sounds of each flute - the Red Tail Hawk, Pocket Cedar, and Contra Bass - are evocative, meditative, and soothing in tone. You’ll find them immediately inspiring, with lovely melodic voices, and individually distinct pitch ranges.
They’re highly suitable for solo playing (particularly with a bit of spacious reverb) but work equally well alongside ensembles, in genres ranging from jazz and New Age to film scores and ambient soundscapes.
- Beautiful unified AGILITY interface
- Dozens of under-the-hood tweaking controls
- Fluid, seamless transitions, legato and morphs
- Phrase playback editor
- CONSOLE modular mixer with over 30 FX modules
- TACT 2.0 for totally custom articulation mapping
- Three distinct flutes included
- Recorded through warm ribbon & room mics
- Vibrato, non-vibrato, and true legato
- Multiple ornaments and release articulations
Now with an introductory 20% off until 31st December!