Overloud Comp LA is the revolutionary simulation of two legendary optical compressors into a single plug-in. The 2A version is tube-based and delivers a warmer, harmonically rich tone. The 3A version is solid-state based and has a faster attack, cleaner tone.
What makes Overloud's Gem Comp LA different is the fact it's, based on electro-luminescent light coupled with a photoelectric cell, this has had a big success in the past and their character is still appreciated even nowadays.
- Hyper-realistic simulation of the Opto-attenuator and of the dual-stage release curve.
- Built-in Mid-Side Processing.
- Built-in Parallel Compression.
- User-controllable harmonic generation amount and metering.
- LF sensitivity (R37) control.
- User-selectable Ultra Oversampling mode.
- Low CPU usage: more than 500 instances on a Macbook Pro Retina.
- Multilevel undo-redo.
- A/B Comparison.
- Scribble Strips: take notes anywhere on the plugin panel.
- Meter Calibration: calibrate the VU meters at 4 different sensibilities.
OVERLOUD GEMS is a collection of top-quality plug-ins for both mixing and mastering. Overloud put the best DSP algorithms and hardware emulation techniques available into each GEM and enriched these products with additional parameters and features, consistent preset management, A/B comparison and undo/redo support.
If your looking for that revolutionary simulation of two standout compressors look no further than Overloud's Gem Comp LA.