In the modern day, music production leans more heavily on bass than ever before. Although track counts can number a hundred or more, often the core of a song is built around little more than a beat, a vocal, and a rich, living bass sound.
So an instrument dedicated to just that – tailored to producing huge, solid bass tones with complex, organic overtones and focused effects for a mix-ready low end – is more than just useful. It’s foundational. Softube's Monoment Bass lays the groundwork for top-quality tracks every time.
Working with sound designer and rare-synth-collector Tobias Menguser, Softube have provided a carefully selected and expertly curated collection of top-end sounds, paired them with easy-to-use and awesome-sounding synth architecture,
and high quality analog effects for modern, mix-ready bass in seconds.
- Super-high-quality bass synth with stereo source sounds from top-end boutique hardware
- Top-notch synth architecture that’s both versatile and easy to use
- Blend noise with two different sources at once for a textured and highly complex sound
- Professional presets from Madison Mars, Vandalism, Sample Tools by Cr2, WA
- Production, Black Octopus, and Function Loops
- A heavy focus on modern bass sounds makes this the perfect addition to the forward-thinking studio
"It’s very cool for the subs and those dirty bass sounds! I think it’s perfect for the low end and mid range bass jobs." Madison Mars. DJ & Producer
With a 20% Inro discount until 11th July!