Sound Dust's brand new SAXOMAPHONIUM is a hybrid Kontakt instrument hewn from layers of baritone and alto sax plus two ancient wind-powered reed organs.
This sample library is perfect if you're looking for a deep but manageable Kontakt engine, the SAXOMAPHONIUM creates a new reed/metal/wood-based palette that can cover a surprisingly wide range of stunning possibilities.
- Saxophone x 2 - 4 octaves of baritone and alto saxophone long looped notes - 6 velocity layers.
- Tape Saxophone - 4 octaves of baritone and alto saxophone long looped notes - brutalised through Roland Chorus Echo RE501 for lots of wow and flutter - 6 velocity layers.
- Honk - 4 octaves of baritone and alto saxophone staccato notes - 5 velocity layers.
- Harmonium - binaurally recorded portable harmonium with looped BPM synced bellows pumping.
- Pump Organ - binaurally recorded church style pump organ.
- 1140 24bit samples = 2.46GB with Native Instruments propriety compression
- Note Jitter - randomises note on/off timing, velocity values and tuning between articulations
- Chord and Key quantise - selectable to fix scale and chord type across all keys
- Sample start and loop length control per articulation
- All controls fully automatable
Now with intro discount, you can save 40% off until 4th May 2020!