Sound Dust Sponge Piano is the result of a beautiful Cramer upright piano being played with a sponge dampening the string to give a sound that carries the weight, emotional oomph and play-ability of a traditional piano. But with something a little different going on.
- One Kontakt .nki instrument
- 1,200 24bit binaural samples recorded with Jecklin Disc technique
- Lovely Cramer upright piano with every note over 7 octaves sampled with up to 20 velocity layers
- 458MB download ( NCW compressed from 1.6GB sample pool)
- Multimode humanised ARP/sequencer
- Cunning pseudo round robin system
- Keyboard velocity sensitivity adjustment
- Voice stack mode for up to eight notes at once
- Note attack speed control
- Note sustain control (note length) pre-mapped to Modwheel (changeable by right-clicking)
- Transient, Tape, Delay and Cabinet modelling effects.
- Three-band EQ
- A hint of room reverb
- All controls will show up in DAW automation
- Fully NKS compatible
- Requires FULL version Kontakt 5.8.1 or above
Plus, if you buy before 25th November you'll save 20%!