Bamboo Stick Ensemble is a classic scoring percussion library for Kontakt, which captures the tight, powerful clack of long, heavy raw bamboo poles, played more as a weapon than as an instrument!
Soundiron struck, clashed, bent, dragged, scraped, shattered, and pounded them into splinters, with solo and ensemble articulations. Beyond just pure epic war percussion, the Bamboo Stick Ensemble features haunting drones, screeches, roars and nightmarish horn-like wails that we produced by brutally grinding the resonant bamboo against a stone.
- One master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format
- 456 Stereo Samples
- 592 MB installed
- 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization
- High and low stabs, FX, single-shot sustains, tremolos, and looping sustains
- 3 Instrument categories (Percussion, Tonal Effects & Special FX)
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments
Bamboo Stick has been created with the specific goal of achieving the most massive and powerful epic percussion hall sound Soundiron could get.