Soundirons Bronze Bin is a unique tuned and untuned metallic percussion instrument library, created using common found objects with rather special tonal character. Bronze is the most popular metal used to create top-quality musical bells and cymbals. So, when Soundiron came across this little refuse receptacle of pure brazen bronze, we thought ‘What a waste!’ Not in the waste-basket sense of the word, but a waste of musical potential.
Every edge, curve, face and angle of this bronze beauty creates amazingly complex and unique sounds, full of harmonics, overtones and even undertones. In much the same way art and practicality intersect in the conventional use of this bin, so do percussion and melody intersect creating an enormous palette from a single source. Producing soft bell-like tones to a raspy wash of colliding frequencies the Soundiron Bronze Bin is a truly unique tuned percussion instrument.
For version 3.0 they've added a whole new source instrument, the Chrome Can! With mallets and sticks, we sampled a variety of articulations, such as mallet side, stick rim, mallet bottom, and more! These new articulations make the Chrome Can the perfect companion to the Bronze Bin. As usual, they've also added even more new ambiences from the new source content!
- 1 master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format
- 30 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- Stick, Mallet, and Hand articulations on two separate cans
- 794 stereo samples
- 1.25 GB Installed
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Stereo PCM Wav Format
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator.
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments.
Intro discount until 14th May save 34%.