Soundiron has just released a brand new Kontakt sample library Cacophony- one of the biggest collections of live concert hall performance sound effects, room tones, crowd reactions, orchestral tuning drones and incidental sound effects you will find anywhere!
Soundiron have been recording orchestras, ensembles and solo performers regularly for nearly 2 decades, slowly building a deep and authentic collection of concert hall room tones, all manner of audience applauses, murmurs and reactions, pit orchestra and ensemble tuning cacophonies, warm-ups, incidental sound effects, from great to small.
- One master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format
- Orchestra Tuning & Warmup, Audience Noises, Concert Hall SFX, Roomtones
- 20 Ambience patches created from the source content
- 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization
- 765 Stereo WAV files
- 12.6 GB installed
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments
Are you ready to unlock this huge library? 32% off intro discount now available but hurry ends 20th April!