Soundiron Clack 3.0 takes this library of impact percussion to new heights!
Soundiron have remastered the samples for Clack 3.0 and created new ambiences, evolving textural pads and drones using the raw source material. A new modular user interface and powerful sound-shaping controls make this collection perfect for orchestral, film/TV and game compositions/scoring.
The theme and purpose of this library is pretty simple. They wanted to capture as much sharp, bright, tonal wooden impact percussion as their hearts could desire. Soundiron captured several bamboo poles, bamboo logs (literally), a whole pile of claves, woodblocks, clappers, box drum, and other assorted wooden implements that epitomize the word "thwack."
- One master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format
- Bamboo Poles, Logs, Castanets, Clapper, Claves, Handles, Popgun, Rattles, Whaledrum, Woodblock
- 20 Ambience patches created from the source content
- 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- 2,896 Stereo WAV files
- 1.01 GB installed
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments