Soundiron's Metaltines is the 4th title in the Hopkin Instrumentarium series delivering an expressively nuanced assortment of metal lamellaphones from the mind of master instrument inventor Bart Hopkin.
Featuring 4 unique instruments with wildly distinctive shapes and mechanics, but with the same sharp, yet richly resonant metal essence that shimmers brightly through each one. It includes the mallet K1 & K2, Sit or Play, and T-Rod-on-Tine. Soundiron have included a wide spectrum of playable articulations, sound-design textures, pads, drones and multiple microphones/channel options to give you complete musical freedom.
- 6 Master presets and 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- 4 Unique Hand-crafted metal lamellophones each with 2 mic positions
- Percussive knock effects, glisses and bonus ambient effects, pads and drones
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Stereo Lossless NCW Format.
- 11,442 Stereo Samples
- 7.05 GB Installed
- Made for the free Kontakt Player (version 6+), Komplete Kontrol, all S-Series Keyboards and NKS software and hardware by Native Instruments
- Works with the Kontakt "Libraries" browser and Native Access.
Are you ready to be Inspired by distinctive hand-crafted tuned percussion instruments to make your mix unique? 25% off intro discount now available but hurry ends 6th April!