Soundiron Tines & Echoes is a unique hand-crafted tuned percussion instrument created by instrument designer and sound sculptor Bart Hopkin. It's a pentagonal sound box with 25 chromatically-tuned metal tines that each have a pair of sympathetic strings spanning the instrument's soundboard.
Rather than tuning the sympathetic strings to their primary tines, they are tuned randomly, so that vibrations resonate different string combinations bound to other tines. When the tines are plucked, they produce a sharp, crisp water-drop note that reverberates through the sympathetic strings and across the instrument in a soft ghostly ring, reminiscent of the celestial wash you hear when playing the undamped top octave of a piano.
Soundiron have faithfully sampled tine plucks and percussive hand slaps on the instrument body, with two stereo mic positions. They also include a wide selection custom FX presets and lots of our signature sound designed ambient and cinematic content, created from the raw acoustic source to give you complete creative freedom.
- 1 Master NKI instrument bank
- 20 Custom sound designed FX and ambient presets
- 25 Chromatic plucked notes with two microphone positions
- Percussive knock effects and 23 bonus ambient effects, pads and drones
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Stereo Lossless NCW Format
- 3,373 stereo samples
- 4.05 GB Installed
- Made for the free Kontakt Player (version 6+), Komplete Kontrol, all S-Series Keyboards and NKS software and hardware by Native Instruments
- Works with the Kontakt "Libraries" browser and Native Access
25% Intro discount is available until 21st May!