New Soundiron Voice of Wind - Audrey is the third volume in Soundiron's modular female solo vocal series for the free Kontakt Player.
Voice of Wind: Audrey focuses on the wise and charming mezzo-soprano voice of Audrey Howitt. Her stirring, airy, and dulcet vocal character effortlessly fuses classical, operatic, folk, blues, pop, and mystical vocal styles.
This 2.38 GB library includes over 3,200 samples, featuring sustain, staccato (8x round-robin) and true legato chromatic articulations for 6 core vowels: Ah, Eh, Ee, Mm, Oh and Oo. It also includes over a thousand live dynamic, melodic phrases organized by mood, key and tempo. This huge collection of live phrases are divided into 100bpm and 140bpm tempos for both Bright and Dark categories, as well as a special 120bpm Hummed category.
- 2.38 GB Installed
- 3,254 Samples
- 28 powerful NKI instrument banks in Kontakt 6 Player format
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Stereo Lossless NCW Format
- Made for the free Kontakt Player (version 6+), Komplete Kontrol, all S-Series
- Keyboards and NKS software and hardware by Native Instruments
- Works with the Kontakt "Libraries" browser and Native Access
30% off intro discount now available but hurry ends 15th February 2021!