New Soundiron Voice Of Wind: Kimba is the second volume in Soundiron's modular female solo vocal series for the free Kontakt Player.
Voice of Wind: Kimba focuses on the healing and joyfully unique mezzo-soprano voice of Kimba Theurich. Her sensitive, comforting and breathy vocal character effortlessly fuses classical, pop, folk, blues, Celtic and mystical vocal styles.
This 2.6 GB library includes over 3,000 samples, featuring sustain, staccato (8x round-robin) and true legato chromatic articulations for 6 core vowels: Ah, Eh, Ee, Mm, Oh and Oo. It also includes over a thousand live dynamic, melodic phrases organized by mood, key and tempo.
- 2.6 GB Installed
- 3,219 Samples
- 28 powerful NKI instrument banks in Kontakt 6 Player format
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Stereo Lossless NCW Format
- Made for the free Kontakt Player (version 6+), Komplete Kontrol, all S-Series Keyboards and NKS software and hardware by Native Instruments.
- Works with the Kontakt "Libraries" browser and Native Access
30% off intro discount now available but hurry ends 7th September!