The first bass guitar virtual instrument of its kind, Toontrack EZbass not only focuses on pristine sound but also on essential features for effortlessly arranging, composing, changing and rearranging bass parts to fit your songs.
EZbass includes two fundamentally different bass sound libraries – Modern and Vintage. Both have been captured with an exceptional level of detail along with the most all-encompassing set of articulations you need to produce stunningly real performances for anything from subtle jazz to extreme metal.
Adding bass to your songs has never been easier...
- Simply click the ‘Add Groove’ button to get a basic rhythm going, set the chords for your song and start crafting your performance in the ‘Grid Editor’ or find a playing style in the included MIDI to apply to your chord progression.
- Tap in the rhythm you want your bass to play using the ’Tap2Find’ feature and then have EZbass list all matching variations from its included MIDI library.
- Or take advantage of the matchless playability of EZbass and perform the bassline yourself using a MIDI controller.
- Use the drum or keyboard MIDI in your song to have EZbass automatically create a matching bassline.
- Use a previously recorded guitar, bass or rhythm performance and then have EZbass convert the audio to MIDI with its built-in ‘Audio Tracker’ feature.
- and so much more!