Umlaut Audio's Cloud series already showcased the developer's ability to produce top quality sample packs, and their new Transitions series looks set to raise the bar one step higher.
The first instalment in the 'Transitions' series is Tidal – a collection of pedals, drones and suspensions that have subtle cinematic evolutions of timbre and amplitude. The sound files are ready to be injected into your composition unaltered but can also be filtered, equalised and processed to create larger swells and whooshes without effort.
- Transition drones, suspensions and pedals with shifting timbre and amplitude
- Subtle cinematic evolutions of timbre and amplitude
- Use as is or create different musical gestures, e.g. Via different volume envelopes
- Mix and match
- 100 sounds
- Ability to cut up, re-order and layer elements
- Drag and drop to your daw