VSL has announced the release of Big Bang Orchestra: Black Eye, the second title in VSL's new series of tutti orchestra recordings which kicked off at the end of last year with Big Bang Orchestra: Andromeda.
VSL Big Bang Orchestra: Black Eye expands the series with ready-orchestrated phrases and FX for modern effect-oriented composing, enabling you to create large-scale orchestrations from scratch – effortlessly, quickly, and with a massive sound out-of-the box.
BBO: Black Eye provides you with all-new musical elements, such as hits, rips, runs, clusters, tension sustains, rhythms, arpeggios, grace notes, echo effects and more, all played by a large 70-piece orchestra at Synchron Stage Vienna.
Big Bang Orchestra: Black Eye Features
- Ready-to-use orchestral textures for super-quick orchestrations
- Unique orchestral elements and effects played by a large 70-piece orchestra
- Wide variety of clusters, arpeggios, hits, runs and accents
- Multiple microphone positions, additional close mic positions
- Exceptional acoustics of the large Synchron Stage Vienna