Vienna Symphonic Library has released the next virtual instrument to be recorded at the renowned Synchron Stage in Vienna – welcome Synchron Bösendorfer Imperial!
An exceptional piano with a warm, orchestral sound, rich in depth and tone colour, the Bösendorfer Concert Grand 290 Imperial has been captured with meticulous detail to provide a hyper-realistic playing feel and 100% timbral authenticity.
Its nine additional sub-bass notes extend the instrument’s key range downward to the low C – for a total range of eight octaves. The extra bass strings create additional harmonic resonance with every key you strike, providing warmth, richness and depth across the entire instrument. The massive soundboard projects an unusually broad frequency range, evoking a sonorous, orchestral timbre.
- Full 8 octaves in tonal range – 97 keys (with bass extension)
- Warm, orchestral sound, rich in depth and tone color
- Powerful bass
- Six pre-configured Main Presets: Concert, Intimate, Player, Pop, Ambience, Mighty
- Proprietary Vienna Synchron Pianos engine with adjustable sympathetic resonances, pedal noise, key noise and so much more
- Per-note EQ, volume, dynamic range and tuning
- Advanced Release Sample Technology
- Recorded at Stage A of Synchron Stage Vienna
This incredible instrument is available now with over 25% off until 30th June.