It's been two weeks since Rob Papen released the awesome DelSane delay effects plug-in and it's just received a feature-packed new update!
Rob Papen DelSane delivers a lovely-sounding smooth stereo tape delay whilst also providing unique features that make it an insane-sounding creative tool. DelSane v1.01.1 now includes VST3 support, a side chain input option and much more. Check out the full list of new features below, or check out the video.
New DelSane features
- VST3 support.
- Dial Animation On/Off.
- Delay Rectify Distortion.
- Delay Pan.
- Disrupt ‘Wet Volume’ control.
- Audio Follower input selector with: Input, side input, delay output, and output.
- MIDI & MOD 1 and 2 available.
- Drag & Drop of dials for the 'Audio Follower', and 'MIDI & MOD 1/2 destination slots.
(also via right-click menu)
- Expanded Destinations for the ‘Audio Follower’ and, ‘MIDI & MOD 1 / 2’.
- Delay destinations include: Delay Sample Rate and Delay Bit Rate for LoFi sounds.
- Expand Sources for Midi & Mod 1 / 2.
- Lazy LFO Trigger via Midi & Mod 1 / 2.
- Unlimited Feedback feature (appearing on the back panel)
- Plus lots of other small fixes & improvements.