Created by electronic music and sound designer Sharooz Raoofi, Zone is a new polyphonic synth from software manufacturer Audiaire.
At the heart of Zone is a powerful parameter sequencer that allows virtually every control to be assigned to and modified by its own independent sequencer lane, with unlimited lanes, each running at their own unique rate and number of steps.
- High-quality analog-modeled oscillators
- 151 oscillator types
- Over 500 presets made by some of the world’s leading sound designers
- Parameter sequencer with unlimited lanes
- 100 global, unipolar, and bipolar parameter sequencer lane presets
- 22 insert FX types, including delay, stereo width, chorus, compression, and more.
- Multiple LFO wave shapes
- Comb, notch, phaser, circuit-bent, and ‘acid’ filter types with up to 48dB/octave roll-off
- Modulation matrix with 8 slots and numerous sources
- Fully assignable macros for more control during performance
- Dynamic GUI with one-page editing for a fast and fluid workflow
Great news - Until 29th April when you buy Zone we give you both Zone Expansion packs absolutely FREE!