New u-He Colour Copy is a virtual analog effect inspired by classic bucket-brigade delays (BBD), but extended with modern features. Colour Copy started life as the little delay unit called "Lyrebird" u-He built into Repro-1, but the sound was too good not to be developed further and become an FX plug-in.
Why "Colour Copy"? Because it can deliver the kind of colouration people still love in classic BBD units, but with a wider variety of colours.
- BBD-style analog delay, for the smoothest possible pitch effects
- Unique colour morphing, with saturation for non-linear effects such as distortion / resonance
- 1ms to 1s or host-synced time base, scaled via rate control from 25% to 400%
- Dynamic ducking via envelope follower, with an option that preserves the initial delay
- LFO (with dynamic frequency and depth) can modulate rate, tap position or amplitude.
- MIDI note tracking and Freeze button (infinite loop) for wildest experimental effects
- Powerful preset browser with tag and/or text search functions
- Independent input and feedback routing options allow all possible stereo or mono combinations
- 100 factory presets, NKS-compatible
- UI instantly resizable from 70% to 200%
- Custom remote control via MIDI CC, 14-bit resolution option