Since its release earlier this year, Zero-G's Ethera EVI has followed in the big footsteps of other Ethera titles and proved to be a huge hit among users and reviewers alike. It's certainly one of our favourite Kontakt releases of the year – offering so much more than cinematic vocals.
Ethera EVI delivers four instruments in one including a True Legato vocal instrument, a vocal phrases instrument, a vocal builder and an extensive synth section containing everything from drum loops and glitch kits to lead and bass sounds – all with a terrific degree of sound design to add to the general sonic stamp.
Just this week, Music Tech magazine published their 9/10 review by Dave Gale, in which he said "I thought I knew what I was getting but have been pleasantly surprised by the amount of sampled content, and quality of what might be regarded as the main events. The Legato Vocal instrument is absolutely outstanding, and in many respects it's a bargain at the price, just for this."
A free v1.5 update has just been announced for Ethera EVI with the following new features and improvements :
- IMPROVED TRUE LEGATO : Better playability, new keyswitches, now you can select 2 different articulations.
- EVI SYNTH 1.5 ARPEGGIATOR : Now you can import or export the Arp Table Presets.
- EVI SYNTH 1.5 MODULATIONS: New Modulators ( FORM, SPEED, PAN ), new GUI.
- EVI SYNTH 1.5 SOUND CONTROL : New Octaver FX and Delay Release.
- EVI SYNTH 1.5 SHAPE: New Tube Shape distortion.
Customers who already own Ethera EVI should have received an email with instructions for downloading the update. Please contact email@example.com if you've not received this.
Don't own Ethera EVI? Click here to find out more