Rob Papen release an update of the very popular Vecto Synth which includes the following new features:
- NI NKS support, you can check out the video on YouTube here
- 65 new presets! Which can be found in the - Synth sounds 01-, - JoMal 02 and 03 Bank folders
- 200% size GUI option, for users of 4k screens.
What the experts think:
"Wonderful vector synthesizer that can reproduce a huge variety of sounds.From the vintage sampler to the digital spectrum synthesizer or additive soundscape. But all this with dynamic vector curves that are just fun...well made Rob! - AMAZONA Read the full review here
"If you’re a Synth fan you’ll love Vecto, it’s fun to use, full of character, packed with cool features and many of the presets are pure gold!" - JOHN B, ELECTRONIC MUSIC PRODUCER (METALHEADZ, HOSPITAL, BETA RECORDINGS)
To obtain the new update for Vecto:
- Log into your account at robpapen.com and open the download page below your Vecto registration.
- Download the Installer and run it.
- NI NKS users, please download the NKS installer for Vecto. If Vecto doesn't appear in your NI NKS product, then action a rescan inside the preferences menu for your NKS product.
- Please log into your account at robpapen.com and download the latest Installer for eXplorer-5 to obtain the Vecto update with NKS support and the new presets.
- Please also download the latest NKS installer.
- If Vecto doesn't appear in your NI NKS product, then action a rescan inside the preferences menu of your NKS product.