New Sonic Arts has just released an update to their spectacular sampler, Nuance.
Nuance 2 comes as a clean, CPU friendly, sampler with a fast workflow and no excess. Nuance 2 boasts a powerful Map Editor and unlimited Parameter Groups, offering all of the tools necessary to create high-fidelity multi-instruments, key split setups and rich layered sounds.
Kits can be quickly constructed via drag and drop in the Pad View, and with multiple layers per-pad, its easy to sculpt floor-shaking kicks and mix-piercing snares.
The heart of Nuance 2 is a 128 voice 32bit true-stereo playback engine. Despite the power under the hood it's fully SSE optimised for a small storage footprint and lighting fast response/loading times WHILST also being super CPU friendly.
The full capabilities of Nuance 2 can be checked out here, but for now let's take a look at the new features of this latest version which include...
- Enhanced modulation including additional envelopes and LFOs
- New XY Pad and Step Sequencers
- Modulation drap-and-drop
Plus workflow enhancements that allow you to...
- Batch edit multiple groups
- Assign shortcuts
- Dial in precise values, collate samples, and export to SFZ
- Drag files to Finder/Explorer and direct to your DAW
- All new User Samples Database – batch tag your samples, filter by tags and text-search, preview and hot-swap.
- Cycle Groups for round robin
- Add additional FX - Chorus and FM
Buy New Sonic Arts Nuance 2 now and we'll also send you 1GB of Zero-G samples for free!